Hamilton Funerals offers comprehensive repatriation services whether bringing a loved one home to Australia or making arrangements to transport them overseas. We also can arrange for a funeral service in any part of Australia.
Once it has been decided that you require repatriation services, the following steps will be taken:
- Transfer of deceased from their location to our funeral home, including transfer to or from the airport or seaport;
- Embalming and hygienic preparation in accordance with transportation regulations;
- Cremation services if requested;
- Attendance at relevant embassies, consulate and government offices to obtain permits and authorities;
- Booking and confirmation of flights;
- Communication with other funeral homes and relevant authorities in the country of origin/destination.